Best Selling Netbooks of August 2011
August's best selling netbook is a perennial favorite, the Acer Aspire One AO722-BZ454 11.6-Inch HD it features a 250GB hard drive, a AMD C-Series Processor C-50 and a ATI Radeon HD 6250 graphics processor. For under $300 it is a good options for a lot of different netbook end users.
1. Acer Aspire One AO722-BZ454 11.6-Inch HD ($295.95)
2. Toshiba NB505-N508BL 10.1-Inch ($249.00)
3. Toshiba NB505-N508TQ 10.1-Inch ($268.00)
4. Toshiba NB505-N508BN 10.1-Inch ($264.76)
5. Acer Aspire One AO722-BZ848 11.6-Inch HD ($374.99)
6. Toshiba NB505-N508OR 10.1-Inch ($268.00)
7. ASUS Eee PC 1015PX-PU17-BK 10.1-Inch ($298.00)
8. Samsung NC110-A02 10.1-Inch ($295.88)
9. ASUS Eee PC 1015PX-PU17-BU 10.1-Inch ($289.99)
10. Acer Aspire One 722-BZ197 ($307.65)
Of course any of these best sellers could be the right one for you. It is all a matter of assessing your needs and picking the options that are best for you. Since many of them are also a great bargain nothing will keep you from getting the netbook of your dreams.
Got something to say? Click here to reply